follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 03, 2008

    Awesome awesome awesome!!! Switchfoot was sooooo damn awesome!!! Really worth every cent I paid to go watch them. So much better live then on the album. Still in awe....aaahhh....Chinese New Year is just around the corner. Decorations are up everywhere, homes making cookies to sell, mandarin oranges in bountiful ammount and oh how can I not mention the smell of bak kua roasting. Chinese New Year to me is normally about eating, ang pows, eating, ang pows and of course eating...haha...but this year is different. This year would be a little differnet for to me now its more on family gatherings. It would also be my first Chinese New Year without my grandma. Wonder how the atmosphere will be. Things will indeed be different but I hope the food will stay the same...hehe.

    This Chinese New Year to me or I hope it would be to me as new beginnings. A new cycle of years in the chinese calander as it is the year of the rat, the first animal of the chinese horoscope . I'm also turning 21 this year, a mile-stone in terms of age where I would be fully legal. So many changes, so many happenings before that now I do look forward to a new chapter in my life. Its time to leave the baggage (pass) behind and move forward without hindrance. I never knew I could stand up again but the support from friends and especially family really helped alot. I would not be here today without my family and I don't think I would achive the results that I achieved in my previous semester if not for thier support thorugh my rough patch. So this Chinese New Year is indeed family first but also the food and the ang pows...haha. So to all those married people out there...get your ang pows ready!!!!...hehehehehe

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home