follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 21, 2007

    Arloe arloe!!!..Came back from Melbourne, Australia last night. Flight was delayed 2 hours in Melbourne due to heavy rain so reached home at 12 something mid-night. Overall it was a great holiday. So much to see, so much to do and obviously so much so eat!!! Yeap...I kinda put on weight already due to all the good food. Most of all is the salads there. The veggie is just sooo fresh...mmmm...pictures will be up in awhile after they are sort out ya...=)

    This holiday also gave me a great opportunity to reflect on the year and myself. To be close to nature and see the wonders of God's hands in creation brought me many interesting thoughts. Maybe that's why sometimes I do get mood swings and get irritable easily because I would be lost in my thoughts. But the truth is sometimes I really don't know what I'm feeling in some situiations. The events of the year still haunts me like a dark cloud above my head following me everywhere waiting so storm on me. There are times where I also lose interest in interacting with people. Guess that event really changed me so much till I don't even know my ownself sometimes.

    I know experiences are there to teach us, to give us a greater understanding of things and to grown in maturity. But what if those experiences and memories hold you back from advancing in life? Staring at the end of another year, I do wonder what the new year will bring. Would it be a better one? Would the problems of this year carry through? I do try to have confidence, I do try so have faith but sometimes its just so hard when the results are sour. I really just wonder what the new year will bring. Guess its better to continue to hope and pray.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home