follow me on Twitter

    Monday, December 03, 2007

    FINALLY!!! My 1st semester in Masterskill is finally comming to an end. 1 more paper at 5pm later and I would be free after 7.30pm...woohoo!!! Never been so stressed for any exams in my life. Not PMR, not SPM, and not even A-Levels. The papers has been ok. Some easier then I expected and some was a little harder but all in all it was alright. Hope my results will be ok.

    The year 2007 is also comming to a close and man what a long and eventfull year it has been. Honestly speaking it won't really be a year that I would like to put down as 1 of the best years of my life but I did learn alot through this year. It has been a tough year but all I can say is that God has been leading me through it step by step. So many things unexpected has happend, so many emotions that I felt in just 1 year. Just thinking of the events would bring me to tears. Tears of regret, tears of guilt, and tears of hurt and grief. I've seen so many friends going into depression but never expected I'll would go through that period also. So the secret of me losing weight was going into depression and doing exercise until can't tahan to release the tension...hehe. Now I know what do they mean when they say the first cut is the deepst. Looking back I would hope that I won't face another year like this. Its scary...=(

    Christmas is around the corner. This time last year I would have a christmas wish list but this year I just don't know what to ask for. I'm just very greatfull and thankfull to God for leading me through this year as I'm still alive and kicking and not screwed up. Thankfull also to my family and friends who have supported me through that period because without them I would probably be rather screwed up and trashing my life away now. This christmas would be alot of thanks and not much of wanting anymore but there is still 1 thing I would like to have this christmas...hehe. It's the Sony Cyber-Shot T-100.


    Sony Cyber-Shot T-100

    Since I don't have a wish list this year, this would be my wish list for next year...hehe. I'll be 21 next year, so...hehehe...


    Apple iPhone

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home