follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 02, 2007

    Haiz...just as i thougt my life would change for the better it got fucked up again. This morning some idiot stole my wallet. Make me so mafan have to go police station report. Can't you like just take the money?!?!?!...haiz....!!! I don't know lar...in 4 months or ever since I started studying here my life has been getting fucked up at every point. Coincidence or divide work? Its just something that I can't explain. Just as I start to look at the bright things in life and even in my previous post I can finally praise God this happends. Why at times I want to give God the glory and lead a life for Him shit happends? It has been happening since that event happend. WHY!?!

    If going to church could make things better, if reading the Bible could give a real hope, if living for God can give me back the life I had before then I would do all those. But now it just seems everytime I try to do something for God shit happends. If this is a so called spiritual battle then I guess God lost or He is just too busy doing something else. Too busy to even give a clear answer for why am I here and why all this sudently is happening. Shit don't just happend so much at once. 2007 is indeed a fucked up year. Haiz...

    Oh yeah...changing the blog abit...kinda amature in this so pls bear with me...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home