follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 04, 2007

    Been watching quite a few movies lately after getting my stack of DVDs from JB. Many interesting movies such as Click, RV, Knocked Up,Simpsons Movie and High School Musical 2. How great will life be if only it was like a movie where people screw up, learn their lessons, made up, and live happily ever after. If only life was like a movie and you have to bleed just to know you're alive...

    Just watched High School Musical 2 again, had this nagging feeling to watching it again. I don't know but I just keep reflecting on myself as I watch it again...wierd. Anyway what struck me was the line in the song everyday which goes ' They say that you should follow, and chase down what you dream. But if you get lost at lose yourself, what does it really mean?'. I was so determine not to screw up and do well in my studies until I lost the most important part of my life and everything eventually fell together with you when you left. Even God seemed to bail out. It was like studying to I could get a good future and not let people down.

    Honestly I would trade everything I'm having now, the course I'm doing which I enjoy, my grades, and even my car which I so wanted to get my old life back. To get back to something that had meaning, to get back with you. I'm no more enjoying what I'm studying, I have nothing to look forward to, I can't even play football properly and enjoy it. Everday just seems like a routine of going to class, comming back, study and sleep. I don't even know who I am anymore...its like I'm living my life now because I have to. I rather screw up A-levels again, atleast life back then had more meaning and joy. Haiz...

    If we were a movie
    You'd be the right girl
    And I'd be the best friend
    You'd fall in love with
    In the end we'd be laughing
    Watching the sunset
    Fade to black
    Show the names
    Play the happy song

    If we were a movie...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home