follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 25, 2007

    I'm sorry I didn't mean to call
    But I couldn't fight it
    I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
    And so I surrender just to hear your voice
    I know how many times I said I'm gonna to live with out you
    And maybe someone else is standing there beside you
    But there's something baby that you need to know

    That deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
    I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.
    Baby, give me back my fantasies
    The courage that I need to live
    The air that I breathe
    Living without you, my world becomes so empty
    My day's are so cold and lonely
    And each night I taste
    The purest of pain.

    I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better every day
    That it didn't hurt me when you walked away
    But to tell you the truth I can't find my way
    And deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
    I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.

    Every night I taste the purest of pain would be an understatement for the truth will be that every second the pain just increse...haiz.........

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home