follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 20, 2007

    Going back to KL tomorrow then off to Ipoh on Saturday for Sunday school teacher's retreat. Don't really want to go back to KL...don't know what I'm going back to. Everything just have no more meaning anymore. The two reasons I live for just stab me in the back. Haiz...I just don't know what to live for now. My life is just so empty...guess its just the way its ment to be...live everyday and see what comes where everything just don't mean anything.

    I'm not a perfect person
    There's many things I wish I didn't do
    But I continue learning
    I never meant to do those things to you
    And so I have to say before I go
    That I just want you to know

    I've found out a reason for me
    To change who I used to be
    A reason to start over new
    and the reason is you

    I'm sorry that I hurt you
    It's something I must live with everyday
    And all the pain I put you through
    I wish that I could take it all away
    And be the one who catches all your tears
    Thats why I need you to hear

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home