follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 16, 2007

    I said lets talk about it
    As she walked out on me and slammed the door
    But I just laugh about it
    'Cause she's always playin' those games
    Deep down I know she loves me
    But she's got a funny way of showin' me how she cares

    Sometimes its black
    Sometimes its white
    Sometimes she's wrong
    Sometimes I'm right
    Sometimes we talk about it
    Or we figure it out
    But then she'll just change her mind
    Sometimes she's hot
    Sometimes I'm cold
    Somtimes my head wants to explode
    But when I think about itI'm so in love with her
    Every other time

    Sometimes we sit around
    Just the two of us on the park bench
    Sometimes we swim around
    Like the dolphins in the ocean of our hearts

    Haiz.........................................................................

    To be hurt, to feel lost
    To be left out in the dark
    To be kicked, when you're down
    Feel like you've been pushed around
    To be on the edge of breaking down
    And no one's there to save you
    And you don't know what it's like
    Welcome to my life

    Haiz.......................................................................

    Fucked up life......

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home