follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 13, 2007

    I hear your taking the town again
    Having a good time
    With all your good time time friends
    I don't think that you think of me
    Your on your own now
    And i'm alone and free

    I know that I should get on with my life
    But a life live without you could never be right

    As long as the stars shine down from the heaven
    As long as the river run to the sea
    I'll never get over you getting over me

    I tried to smile so the hurt won't show
    Tell everybody I was glad to see you go
    But the tears just won't go away
    Loneliness found me looks like its here to stay

    I know that I ought to find someone new
    But all I found is my self always thinking of you

    As long as the stars shine down from the heaven
    As long as the river run to the sea
    I'll never get over you getting over me

    Oh no matter what I do
    Each nights a life time to live through
    I can't go on like this
    I need your touch
    Your the only one I ever loved

    You say I should get on with my life, you said that I still had 1% in your heart and in the future you will ask how I am. All I hear is talk. Maybe that was the right thing to say at that time right as what all we've done was just the right thing to do. No love, no meaning, no nothing to you. Its was just the right thing to do. You could go say that nothing matters, those 4 years don't mean a thing, so that was what you saw in us? 4 years and you can say this. You were like waiting for me to screw up so you could use it as an excuse to break up right, was your heart ever in those 4 years? It just seems like I'm the guy who is there when you're bored, when you have nobody else. Ever since you started college it was like you put your friends over me. I know they more happening, so guess its all just a game to you, you got bored with me so go cari others. I thought you were niave because you didn't have much friends when you came KL untill college so I let you be. Didn't know they were more important. During the holidays you can complain about them same class again. Barely 1 month into the semester I just said something about them you defend them like I'm all wrong. Guess you have just became one of them, no matter now you deny it. I know you were busy with your work, that's why I didn't disturb you when you were doing your work. I waited untill almost going to sleep only I chat with you because you were doing work but at the same time you can chat with your friends like so free. Talk about work with them, seems like more then just talking about work.

    So guess I was just there when you're bored lar...when you're not really close with them. You could even say it's just a photo when I got upset to see guys whom I don't trust putting their hands on you when you take photo. No big deal right, it was just my fault making a big deal about it right? So I should just get close to other girls last time and purposely make you jealous lar...haiz....wasted. Maybe you're just bored of being close to one guy and you wanted guys, so guess you're having the time of your life now. Oh yeah...congrats on your acting that made everything seem ok already and seem so right untill so suddent you dropped the bomb. I really believed that things were finally picking up. Guess you enjoyed watching me crash and burn. Did you ever feel hurt, maybe 2 days then you thrown me out like a used towel. You say I don't seem like want you back but just want you to hurt and take revenge. I it was so I won't put myself through so much shit, I would just screw you and watch you burn and enjoy the scene. Haiz...

    I hate you, but I love you, I can't stop thinking of you...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home