follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 09, 2007

    Hrmmm...let me just set the record straight. The previous question is a question I'm trying to ask long time ago but didn't have the guts to put it out. Anyway it has been answered. Thanks bro!

    Yes I'm losing faith in God but I don't deny that He dosen't exist. Indeed everything we see in nature even to the smallest particle of an organism which is a cell is filled with complex mechanisms which can't just come together by chance. After studying so much I'm still so amazed on how a single cell can be so complicated and how the whole human body can function with everything complementing each other. There is sure a higher being that caused all this to happend. That person is God. None other then Jehovah.

    So don't get me wrong. I'm not turning my back on God yet. Its just really really hard to fully put my trust in Him now and I don't want to act like a hypocrite who goes to church or do everything 'the Christian way' but deep down inside I don't feel its worth. That would even make me more of a stumbling block to other Chrsitians then posting controversial questions here.

    Can it be easier?
    Can I just change my life?
    Cause it just seems to go bad everytime
    Will I be mending?
    Another one ending once again

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home