follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 15, 2007

    Hrmmm...been back in JB since Thursday. Been eating alot...hehe. Havent been online because no laptop and house computer was down. Only today the computer is up and running...yay!!! Anyway, gonna go up to Kampar on Wednessday with mum to take care of my grand-mother. Will be there until the following Monday when classes start again.

    Have been doing alot of thinking lately. Trying to piece everything back into place but always end up in tears. Hrmmm...


    Anyway, I've been reading this book recently. Its 'The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins'. My main aim of reading this book is that I was searching for answers and I wanted to see things both ways. I had the answers but the 'answers' sort of shot me back in my face. Its interesting to see people who are so deperate to prove that God dosen't exist until they start arguing about things that seem to relate to God no matter how important it is.

    As I'm still reading the book, something that was writed really struck me into thinking and make share this here. It is a argument from both extremes of atheist and believers. Atheist argues that science can prove everything in time when researchers and scientist understand more about our universe and to the simple thing of how an organism works but a believer would just say that this is 'intelligent design by the work of God' when he/she does not understand how something works. Its like a cell that is so complex where a believer don't understand or lazy to understand would just give the answer of 'the wonders of God's creation'. I have met people like that and I'm shock my their niave behaviour.

    I mean if we could look deeper into something and understand its complexity wouldn't we be more in awe of God's creation? To see how something like a single cell or our bodies work in perfect harmony bring us more to understand the greatness of God rather then just blindly saying that how great God's creation is that its too complex for us to understand? Indeed we need more christian scientist in this world rather then the atheist scientist in thier own ignorant way try to prove that everything is possible without a higher power and christians to search for answers to prove what we believe rather then blindly accepting what the elders of our churches or preachers say.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home