follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 25, 2007

    Hrmmm...feeling rather confused lately...and I mean confused. Just too much things to think about I guess. So much have been going on lately, what a year it has been and its still going on with all the shit. Obviously i would not look back at 2007 with alot of interest. I wish I could just erase it out of my life. Reboot or refresh...send to recyle bin and delete maybe. A year that started out crappy, then followed up with so much promises and bright hope, but even sooner then I can say happy new year all hell broke loose. Somehow, somewhere there was a glimmer of hope but eventually it is gone as fast as it came. Everthing happend so fast just as soon as I entered Masterskill everything just breaks down and gets messed up.

    So much hope, so many plans, so many things to look forward to just gets screwed up in a moment. It just feel like such a curse. To all those friends who cared, especially those from UCSI. I'm sorry I sort of ignore you all because I just don't feel like myself anymore, its so hard trying to be myself anymore. I havent been online offen because some idiot stole my laptop and I'll only be getting my new laptop tomorrow. Yay!!! So I'll be back online 24/7 by next week. Thanks for all of your concern and help.

    PS...to the idiot who stole my laptop. If you're reading this, may God bless you and a freaking monkey come out from your ass!!!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home