follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 04, 2007

    Hrmmm...wonder where to start. My wallet was found yesterday with all my documents but the money was all gone. Anyway, what I wanted was to have all my documents back. I really do thank God for this event. I know I doubt God at times and screwed up my relationship with Him but I guess its time to put my freaking life back on track or just try to make it better.

    When the music fades,
    And all is striped away,
    And I simply come.
    Longing just to bring,
    Something that's of worth,
    That will bless Your heart.

    I'll bring You more then a song,
    For a song in itself,
    Is not what You have require.
    You search much deeper within,
    Through the way things appear,
    You're looking into my heart.

    I'm coming back to the heart of worship,
    When its all about You,
    Its all about You Jesus.
    I'm sorry Lord for the things I've made it,
    When its all about You,
    Its all about You Jesus.

    King of endless worth,
    No one could express,
    How much You deserve.
    Though I'm weak and poor,
    All I have is Yours,
    Every single breath.

    Can a place that lead to my life being screwed piece it back together again? We shall c...

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Josephine said...

    Hey Aaron Boi :)

    It's through tough times and trials that our faith is tested. Sort of like a quality check. It's a hard pill to swallow. But God nevertheless shines and presents himself before us... never failing. May you be able to experience his grace even in times of adversaries.

    And he sends friends also to pick you up and to depend on. Meet up ok one day?

    4:07 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home