follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 18, 2007

    Generous - willing to give and share unstintingly;not petty in character and mind.

    Am I too nice/friendly? Do I care for people until I suffer myself? Do I trust people too easily?

    Hrmm...as my mum used to say before that this has been my gift and my curse. I means its like so hard for me to say no to friends until sometimes I feel like I'm being taken advantage of but I still can't bring myself so say it out. I just tend to keep things inside. Guess this has been partially due to my teen days where I would just keep everything to myself and eventually when it bottle up too much I vent it out but get shoot back down. Probably I'm just too complecated even for me to understand myself. I don't like to trouble people with my troubles. I find my own ways to release my stress like playing music or playing a sport until I'm super tired but these two things I can't be able to do as much as I used to which leads me to be more frustrated.

    I've been dissapointed, frustrated and depressed but I try my best to be normal and act like everything is ok but when sometimes someone poke me too far I retaliate does that make it my wrong? When I'm not in a bad mood I keep very quiet because I know if I make too much noise I would cause trouble due to my mood but if someone takes it as a licese to distrub me would it be right? I put my trust in people but get dissapointment in return, I be too good to people and get taken advantage on in return. Is God really teaching me patience or is this really just the problem of mankind? How sure can we be if what we are doing is part of God's plan or just coincidence?

    Just having some thoughts today about this matter. Feel wierd about it all but all in all I know that indeed my future and my life no matter good or bad is in God's hands.

    Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us. Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds. Hebrews 12:1-3

    I love who I've become in You
    You've changed me from deep within
    Without You I can't live
    I need the touch of Your strong hand

    I only live and breathe in You
    Because of You I've been made whole
    Without You I can't live
    I need the touch of Your strong hand

    And I will sing of Your love
    And Your mercy forever
    Reaching down from above
    With a plan for my future
    I'll forever proclaim
    All the goodness and power of Your name
    I will worship You Lord all my days

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey,

    I keep coming to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here mashpotatoe.blogspot.com. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Are you really serious about your weight?. Recent Scientific Research presents that almost 70% of all U.S. adults are either chubby or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

    About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.

    6:36 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home