follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 26, 2007

    ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...finals in 4 days time. 4=sei=die...sei sei sei!!! The pressure is building up...freaking hot weather not helping. My 1st semester will come to an end in 2 weeks time. How will my results be? Hrmmm...???! Strees, stress, stress...feel like going to the beach and shout like there is no tomorrow...ish...!!! Crazy weather today super hot also...man...!!! I need to sleep...lalalala...

    I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13

    Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Provebs 3:5-6

    The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction. Proverbs 1:7

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home