follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 31, 2008

    Wheeew...what a tiring day it has been, but the thing is I didn't even have a single class today...haha. Woke up today and went to Mid-Valley with Angel and Chie Yi to catch a movie since classes were cancle due to some stupid event in Bukit Jalil. Obviously I woudn't waste my time going there...haha. So we watched Sweeney Todd. Real awesome movie and highly recomended. I give it a 9.5/10 rating. Its kinda goory so parental advice is recomended for those kids who wanna watch. Its about this person Sweeney Todd (Johnny Depp) who is a really skilled barber going out for revenge after being wrongly charged by a corrupted judge just to get his wife. Its part musical so for those who don't appericiate singing will just sleep during the show...haha.

    Came back to hostel at about 3.30pm, changed and went to college to collect results!!! Arrived at college and was told that class was cancle...haha. Anyway taking my results totaly freaked me out. To make things worse when the names were read out my name wasn't there and for those whoes names weren't read out achieved a CGPA of 2.5 and lower. So at that point to add to my anxiousness I was really freaked out. I went straight to my lecturer and asked for my results so he went to the admin person and talked to him in tamil which obviously I don't understand. In the end I followed the admin person back to his office to check my results and wonder where was my slip. While the person was checking for my results I was trying to think how to explain to my dad that I got a CGPA less then 2.5. I would surely be dead by then.

    So after he found my results he proceeded to search the stack of slips but he can't find it!! I was even more scared at that time. My palms were sweating so much and was at the brink of shaking...haha. Finally, he printed my slip on the spot citing that they lost my slip. So atleast a relief there that I got my slip so I should do ok. Was still trembling as I opend the slip. So finally...............................I got 4 As and 3 Bs with a CGPA of 3.63!!!! I was like wah!!!!! Can'tbelieve I did so well last semester even through all the crap that I've gone through. Praise the Lord!!!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home