follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 01, 2008

    HAPPY 2008!!! So the new year has finally come. Looking back it just seems so interesting on how a year of crap could turn out to be something that teaches me.

    Last year's church camp was one that I concentrated in alot. It was on the subject of bearing fruits where Christ is the vine and we are the branches and how the branches are pruned in order to bring forth much fruit. After the camp I told myself that I would go all for God and I guess God did prune me in order to bear more fruits. I didn't expect what was to come and of course pruning hurts for it is cutting away part of the outer layer of the branch. In that 'cutting' it really hurt because He took away a very big part of me. God indeed has a true plan for me so guess that part was not part of the plan.

    I'm not saying that I'm totaly over that but I'm more or less over it. It still do hurt alot when the memories appear around but to look back I do see God's pressence in my tough times and I'm very thankfull for that. I don't know the future, I don't know what will happend but all I know is my future is in His hands and He's walking by my side one day at a time. Praise the Lord!!!

    Great is Thy faithfulness,
    O God my Father;
    There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
    Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not;
    As Thou hast been, Thou forever will be.

    Great is Thy faithfulness!

    Great is Thy faithfulness!
    Morning by morning new mercies I see.
    All I have needed Thy hand hath provided;
    Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!

    Summer and winter and springtime and harvest,
    Sun, moon and stars in their courses above
    Join with all nature in manifold witness
    To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love.

    Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth
    Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide;
    Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,
    Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home