follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 30, 2007

    Its 2.30am and I havta wake up early for church but I can't get to sleep. Just too much thoughts going through my mind. What has happend this year, what will happend next year? The future is full of surprises. Would I crash and burn again or would I slowly pick myself up? I just can't look back on this year without tears and with the fear of it happening all again in the comming year. All the memories, all the things that I've gone through is still so fresh in me as if it was just yesterday that it all happend. Its just so hard to look to the new year with optimism. To that person if you're reading this, I just want to let u know that everything that we've gone through, everything that we've done is just like a tattoo imprinted in my heart and mind. It still hurts alot to see you go even if I seem to move on.

    The pass year has been such a roller-coaster ride and I just don't seem so come to an end even as the new year looms. I know my blog post has been very emotional and seem like I'm depressed. I'm sorry for those who read my post but its really somewhere where I can release the tension when it just hurts too much to say it out. That also explains why my post is all words and no pictures. All in all I'm thankfull to those who have read my posts and tried to help me through this rough patch I'm going through. I'm not totally out of it yet but I'm trying. So here are just some thoughts for the new year ahead.

    When God puts us with people who annoys us, would He give us the patience to get through it or is He giving us the chance to practise patience?

    When God puts us in an unlogical situiation that can't be explained with a logical explanation, would He just leave us to work ourselves out or is He giving us the chance to have faith in Him?

    When God puts us with another person whom we find interest in, would He give us the love to help us through the relationship or does He give us the chance to express love to the person?

    Would God just give us gifts so that we could use it or does God give us the situiations that we could express the gifts that He has given to us to be a good testimony for Him?

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home