follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 11, 2008

    Arloe arloe...its been some time since I've last blog. Havent really had the time and mood to blog. Anyway went and watch Game-plan today with Tasha and Nina. Really great movie, recomended!

    Anyway this there is a thought going on in my head recently. Ever wonder how arguments and disagreements in a relationship weather between friends, family, spouses or dating couples could make them or break them? Interestingly arguments are the building blocks of a relationship and also can be the bull-dozer of the relationship. Everyday we are faced with problems. Problems at work, at school and at home but its how we work out this arguments and problems that will bring either one of the reuslts. Indeed our life is all about solving problems. A couple who works out thier disagreements would learn much from it and grow closer to each other and bring the relationship to a higher level but when not sorted out the disagreement will break the relationship in a matter of minutes or even seconds. All in all, everything is a learning experience and put there by God to help us in our life.

    Christian life is never easy. We always think that once we put our trust in God then all our problems will go away. God would purposely put tests in our life to test us and to help us learn from it. Through this tests we will grow stronger in faith in Him or we would fall along the way but God will still always welcome back those who fall along the way if they come back to Him. We would not know God's power until we're at our lowest point of our life and lay down everything before Him. Trust me, I learned this first hand.

    So looking forward for the year 2008 and beyond. I would not try to look too far away as there are issues that are not cleared yet but I would take each day as a blessing that God has granted me a second chance. He could have turned His back on me like how I did to Him but He guided me and waited patiently for me to slowly surrender and come back to Him. I like to take the picture of the sower but with a little twist to it. I was like the seed that fell on the rocky ground when I depended just on experiences and good blessings from God to grow and my roots were shallow. As the tough times came, I was blown around in the wind and malnurished but God in His grace and mercy dug me up and re-planted me on the good soil to give me another shot at life, life in Him. I do thank God for everything that has happend in my life for everything happends for a reason and its in His control.

    Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us. Lookin unto Jesus that author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of G0d. For consider Him that endured such contradiction of sinners against Himself, least ye be wearied and faint in yout mind. Hewbrews 12:1-3

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home