follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 03, 2008

    Had my 1st day of year 2 today. Went to college for 8 hours but had 2 hours of classes only. Wasted my time going today and I'm actually still on holiday mood...hehe. Guess it takes awhile to get back to studying and classes. Yeap...so that was my day, totaly wasted my whole freaking day going to college.

    Alright, enough of that. So its the new year and to look forward I have to look back first on the lessons that I've learnt. Indeed the pass year has tought me alot of lessons. The most important of all is to not blame God when situiations go wrong. God is all powerful and He is God. He has the power to give us things and also the power and authority to take it away. So that's just a simple yet hard lesson that I've learnt. He gives and takes things away from us for our own good.

    Have a great new year!!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home