follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 27, 2008

    Hrmmm...things so far have been going on well I guess. Everything but my dear guitar. She's been faithfully serving me for the pass 7 years and she's starting to get cranky. So far she's been through 2 major operations which is the bridge replacement and new pick-ups. Its been quite sometime since it has a face lift but I do suspect its her insides that is giving the problem. Its her major vocal chords that are getting a little on the rough side. Quite hard to get the correct pitch tuning now days and its quite frustrating. Her pick-ups are quite wierd now also when she's plugged in she sounds like a banjo...haha.

    Of course it will be hard to let her go but she won't be gone. She'll just take a back seat away from the public eye and just private playings. Anyway all good things must come to an end. She has brought me so far in my guitar playing and maybe she's also tired of performing...haha. So guess a new one is needed. I'll be turning 21 this year, so...hehehehe...*hint* *hint* :p. I do need/want a new guitar. This one has served me well but for public use a new one is needed. Been looking at a few listed below...hehe.



    Ibanez AEF18E / Ibanez AEG10E




    Ibanez AW10ECE / Ibanez AW800ECE
    PS...top 2 would b prefered..hehe (AEF/AEG)


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home