follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 20, 2008

    Alot has been going on lately but don't think I will put it down here yet. Going through my mid-semester exams now, it's ok I guess. Could be better...anyway alot more has been going on and I'm really starting to get really tired. Totally exhausted mentally and physically. Among everything that has going on I do feel that God is nearby. Everyday in my quiet time it was more or less about what's going on. Not one day, not a few days here and there but its a few consecutive days. To sum in all up God is indeed here with me but sometimes I really still do wonder why so many things happend with not much of a reason. Is it just my foolishness that it happends or it is really in God's plan but it won't be revealed until a later date?

    Tell me and I'll obey
    This is far greater than sacrifice
    Trusting You and not myself
    Will always lead to blessing
    Lord have Your way in me
    Not my will, Yours be done

    Can lightning really strike twice at the same place? Can things happend like before? Deja Vu?

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home