follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 02, 2008

    The start of a new month didn't really started good. Had the sniffles two days ago and still recovering. Went for a futsal competition organised by my college today but really dissapointed by my own performance. Ended up now with a medial colleteral ligament sprain and unable to flex my right kneee (Basically I sprained a ligment in my right knee and unable to bend it). Anyway, Passion is tomorrow!!!!....hehehe. Have been waiting for this event for 3 long months and its tomorrow!!!

    Have you ever felt like Will Smith in the movie Hitch? Well I have. I could give advice and help on in people's relationship but fail terribly in mine. It really makes me happy to see friends making up after an argument or a fight but somehow the same methods does not work on my own. To see them getting back together and moving forward after the argument really brings great joy to my heart but as I look back at myself, the joy turns to depression. I'm not desperate but at times it really does seem like there is something missing, a big gap in my heart that only one person could fill.

    If You Stayed, If We Tried, If We Could Only Turn Back Time.
    But I Guess, We'll Never Know.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home