follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 16, 2008

    Hrmmm...it looks like this blog has been dead for awhile, that's because I'm just kind of lazy to blog and even when times I want to blog I hold back because it was some quite personal issues. So anyway, in a nut-shell, I'm on holiday, finally fnished the stupid semester. I've been on holiday for 1 month already and will be going back to KL this Sunday. Not the greatest holiday I must say. Slacking alot most of the time, lazing around the house, and there are also a few very unpleasent incidents that had happend.
    Emo-ness aside, I had durians for the pass 3 days!!! Oh it aint left-overs, its all fresh and arrived fresh on the day. YUM YUM!!! My bro finally bought his DLSR, a Cannon Eos 450D. Ahhh...the wonders of a DSLR that can do. I shall let the photos speak for themselves.





    I think I havent really introduced the newest addition to the family. Her name is Trixie, she's a mixed between a Yorkshire Terrier and a Pincher.


    Yeap yeap...dogs do go emo and she bites everything!!! Oh what a bundle of joy she is. Go check out her blog at ramblingsoftrixie.blogspot.com. Yeap she has her own blog!!!

    So to end off this post, ironically its exactly 1 more month to my 21st birthday. How I can't wait to finally hit 21...not!!! But I do accept great presents. Hrmmm...the new iPhone sounds real good...hehe.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home