follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 03, 2008

    Damn...I just need to release. I foresee a long 2 months ahead after my first week of classes. Although its just 7 weeks, I will seem like forever!!! We're doing LAN subjects this semester, Malaysian Studies, Moral Studies, English and Computing Studies. To make this interesting its all tought in BM. Yeap you saw it, BAHASA MELAYU, FREAKING BAHASA MELAYU!!! I did A-levels to aviod this stupid language and now its back!??!! OMG!!! Can't even understand what the lecturer is crapping at all. To top it up, having freaking lame lectureres will even make the class more exciting. Just imagine the lecturer teaching English can't even speak English properly and freaking lame malay lecturers coming up with lame jokes which normally involves so called malay words which seem more like modified english. Darn...

    I mean what's the point in teaching the subject in BM when the main points and terms are modified english?? So why do we need to learn BM? Waste 2 months studying a stupid language that is only used in this freaking small country?? What's the point of learning a language that is so much derived from the english language? Eg. computer-komputer, location-lokasi, technology-teknologi, and we can just go on and on. What's the point of learning classic malay or royal malay language when we don't use it now?? Damn the Malaysian education system!!! Can't really blame the system actually as the head is a malay...sooo...WTF!!! Trying to pomote the use of english language but you youself can't even speak proper english and resorting to know more about the malay language. I rather improve my mandrin which is more widely used then study BM which only this freaking country uses. Even french or spanish is so much more interesting. Atleast it sounds more original.

    Once again I do wonder what am I doing in this shit-hole. Its just not the place for me. I might offend some people here but too bad. Sometimes you guys just have to face up to the facts that BM aint that great and you guys aint that great because you're the majority and can change the term Bahasa Melayu to Bahasa Malaysia to sound less racist. Its still a sucky language!!!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home