follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 22, 2008

    Easter is tommorrow and instead of the usual easter story, this easter will be a time of reflection for me. It has been a tiring week and it will b more in the comming weeks but somehow there is this battle raging in my mind again. CF easter rally on Tuesday was awesome and indeed my life is re-writable but it would take alot of pain and effort. So this easter and for the comming weeks this are the few points that I hope will bring me to some answers as I reflect.

    1. Sometimes, God breaks our spirit to save our soul.

    2. Sometimes, God breaks our heart to make us whole.

    3. Sometimes, God sends us pain so we can be stronger.

    4. Sometimes, God sends us failure so we can be humble.

    5. Sometimes, God sends us illness so we can take better care of ourselves.

    6. Sometimes, God takes "EVERYTHING" away from us so we can learn the value of "EVERYTHING" we have.

    Casting Crowns - Who Am I

    Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
    Would care to know my name
    Would care to feel my hurt
    Who am I, that the Bright and Morning Star
    Would choose to light the way
    For my ever wandering heart

    Not because of who I am
    But because of what You've done
    Not because of what I've done
    But because of who You are

    I am a flower quickly fading
    Here today and gone tomorrow
    A wave tossed in the ocean
    Vapor in the wind
    Still You hear me when I'm calling Lord,
    You catch me when I'm falling
    And You've told me who I am
    I am Yours, I am Yours

    Who am I, that the eyes that see my sin
    Would look on me with love and watch me rise again
    Who am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
    Would call out through the rain
    And calm the storm in me

    Not because of who I am
    But because of what You've done
    Not because of what I've done
    But because of who You are


    Jeremy Camp - Walk By Faith

    Would I believe you when you would say
    Your hand will guide my every way
    Will I receive the words You say
    Every moment of every day

    Well I will walk by faith
    Even when I cannot see
    Well because this broken road
    Prepares Your will for me

    Help me to win my endless fears
    You've been so faithful for all my years
    With one breath You make me new
    Your grace covers all I do

    Well I'm broken- but I still see Your face
    Well You've spoken- pouring Your words of grace

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home