follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 15, 2008

    MARIE DIGBY MARIE DIGBY MARIE DIGBY!!! She's just awesome!!! Was over at 1 Utama with James yesterday to catch her live showcase. Skipped a movie just to watch her sound-check and to take a picture with her. Yes I got a picture with Marie!!! Man she's sooo cute!!!hehehe. Ok...I admit...I'm crazy over her...haha..


    Anyway to top up a great day I did go home with mixed feelings. Saw her at the event that added to the feelings. I has been atleast 8 months since I saw her in person and not in pictures. Yes I still do miss her and love her. She's just such a big part in my life. I know I have to move on and try to forget the pass but why do I want to forget someone who has given me the best years of my life to date? To meet her there was great but also filled with much sadness and regret. The 'if only...' and 'what if...' questions have been playing in my head for the pass few weeks. I tried to distract myself from all of this but it just catches up with me. I just can't show the same love and care to another person other then her. Guess for now this heart is only for her.
    Ironically, I have been thinking of her for the pass few weeks and also have been dreaming of her. This is why I was a little moody at times and walk around like there is a do not disturb sign placed on my forehead. Dreams of her was sweet but it turns to nightmares when I'm about to wake up probably due to the fact that we are not together when I wake up. Flashes of the pass keeps coming back recently, I wonder if its reminding me of something nice or just haunting me and filling me with regret. So what will the days ahead bring, I don't know. Many people have been telling me the same things. "If we are in His plans, then we will be together one day". Somehow, somewhere I still feel there is a gilimmer of hope, but how far can feelings go?

    This is the third time this week
    That I find myself wandering down your street - and i can't seem to give it up.
    I've even stopped making these excuses for why you're stuck here in my thoughts when it's been long enough.
    I try to keep myself moving, but i'm not going anywhere..
    I wait in the same spot
    brain like a parking lot
    you're the traffic in my head
    you're the reason why i'm wrecked
    I pray for it to stop
    like rain on the sidewalk
    traffic in my head
    you're the traffic in my head
    there's just too much to forget
    guess i should be happy now
    everything is back to how it was
    before you came around
    i'm already changing
    i've even tried to find a new distraction
    but still you surround
    as if it's not hard enough

    a part of me thinks that i'm going crazy
    the world's spinning
    my vision is hazy
    and none of this makes any sense
    i never meant for this to end
    i can do what i have to do..
    if i could only get around you


    I'm walkin down this road alone and figured all I'm thinking bout is you, is you my love
    And my head is in a cloud of rain and the world it seems so far away and I'm just waiting for
    The droplets, droplets

    You left a mark
    I wear it proudly on my chest
    Above my heart
    To Remind me that I feel the best
    When I'm with you
    To me everything is effortless
    You know its true
    My eyes are painted with regret and I don’t need it
    Cuz I'm walkin down this road alone and figured all I'm thinking bout is you, is you my love
    And my head is in a cloud of rain and the world it seems so far away and I'm just waiting to fall and sink into your tears

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home