follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 09, 2009

    I'M BACK I'M BACK!!!!

    Wheeewww!!! It's been a really long time since I've blogged, the last blog was when I was still in India to be exact. Been running around quite abit since I've got back from India. Didn't stay in a particular place for more then 2 weeks since I've been back and this would continue till the end of the year. Travelling, travelling and more travelling! It's been the usual KL-JB travellings and the 1 week each of the road trip with friends and vacation to South Korea with family. Currently back in JB, going for youth camp tomorrow and back to KL on Sunday.

    So, Christmas is just around the corner and we stand at the treshold of another year. This year has been a year of many changes, changes for the good and I can see my life slowly moving forward. Not much of a wish-list for this Christmas but loads of thanks to God for bringing me through this year and all the lessons that I've learned throughout the year. For the wonderful experience in India and His protection.

    Most of all I thank Him for bringing someone special into my life. She's like a breath of fresh air but takes my breath away when she smiles or looks at me with those beautiful eyes. She can go on talking for hours but has the cutest laugh that can make you all mushy inside. My prayer will be that God will guide us and bless us as we walk down this road together.

    All I want for Christmas is YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home