follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 18, 2009

    BROKEN TRUST

    Time really flies when there's so much to do. Can't really believe that I'll be back in Malaysia in less then a month. 27 days to be exact! So many things has changed and is different from when we left Malaysia 5 months ago. Under the glossed-up surface is a constant wave of tension on top of broken trust. It may be something simple but to me, trust plays the biggest role in any form of relationship. Once its broken, its hard to piece it all back. It takes time, patience and a whole lot of pain to put it back. Just like when piecing back together a broken vase. In the end I hope we'll work things out here before going back and leave what's in India in India.
    A 5 year old boy asked his friend, "what is friendship"? She replied, "Friendship is when you rob my chocolates everyday from my bag and I still keep it in the same place".

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home