follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 14, 2009

    HOW TO EAT A MANGO...HRMMM...

    Back from another trip out. Will blog about it later...hehe. This post is about how to eat a kind of special mangoes. These mangoes were brought back by a local friend from his hometown, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. These mangoes are so special that its only found in that area. This is how to eat it =)
    This is a mango =) First you have to slowly squeeze it Keep squeezing untill you feel it getting mushy Show it some love while you're at it =) When mushy, bite a hole at the top Just a perfect little hole for your mouth to cover Finally, drink it down like a lassi!!! =)

    Yum yum!!! Too bad I can't bring it back to Malaysia as it spoils easily =P. Even he has to pluck it on the morning he is comming back here.

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Eunice W said...

    Gawd, I want one. I love mangoes. Especially that one that you drink like lassi. Man, am missing out. hahah. :D

    12:04 AM  
    Anonymous QueenChloe said...

    Oi! u're in India??!! which part! I come look for u!I go to Hyderabad once a month! give me your tel no.!!!

    12:03 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home