follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 29, 2009

    VAARNAKAM!!!!!!!!!

    Vaarnakam from Chennai, India!!! For those who don't already know, I'm now in India doing my practicals for 6 monts in Chettinad Hopital and Research Instittute at the Kachipuram district You can go google it if you want, just type Chettinad Health City and you can see a really nice website of it.
    So far so good over here in India. It just has been my first week over here. Classes and practicals are getting more and more intense. Sometimes it feels like having final exam every night. Now I really know why top Indian graduates are really wanted in western countries. They really just study study study, so not Malaysian...haha.
    The weather here is just hot hot hot!!! But i'm enjoying my new tan...woohoo!!! Can't get a tan like that to maintain back in Malaysia...haha. The food is really simple but very tasty. Much different from the Indian food back home. Alot of flour and carbs, alot alot of milk which is really really fresh milk! Never in my life have I had so much fresh milk in a week. Here comes the muscles!!...I hope...hehehe.

    Welcome...welcome!!! =) Yeap...you saw it right...BASKIN ROBINS!!! Only 35IRP 1 scoop!!! Can you spot the goats??

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous C h r i s t .i n. [m]e said...

    whoa. so many !!!!!!! makes me so !!!!!!! also.. haha. oyeah, i saw d goatss!!!! =P

    11:58 PM  
    Blogger aArOn said...

    haha...cows and goats are all over!!!

    Baskin Robins anytime I want!!!...woohoo!!!

    1:33 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home