follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 04, 2009

    Woohoo x 2!!!

    Woohoo!!! What a start to the new year. So far so good or I might say, so far so great!!! Finally got my Jason Mraz tickets!!! Alright, alright, might be a little too much but who cares...haha. Went straight to Mid-Valley to get them after comming back to KL. Can't wait for March 4th now!!..woohoo!!!
    Next on the list is equally great. Got my last semester's results yesterday. Dum dum dum...was nervous like anything while openning up the slip. When it was open, OMG!!!! I got straight As!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! Can't even remember when was the last time I had straight As...haha. I know I'm might be over-reacting a little again but after all the pass semesters of almost getting it, its finally here! Woohoo!!! Want to know my secret? Studying in Starbucks helped loads...haha.
    Really thank God for helping me through the pass exam and getting the results. Indeed He is the stregth behind all my trials and my troubles. Praise be to God!!!
    I can do all things through Christ wich strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home