follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 12, 2008

    Relaxation...

    Woohoo!!! Mid-sems are over!!! 1 week of crazy nights studying and cramming my brains. Time to look forward to a relaxing weekend. Recently I've kind of made quite an interesting observation as I was listening to Chris Daughtry's songs. Of all the 5 singles that have been released on radio sort of have a story line to it. Its like breaking up with his girl and till now is trying to patch things up. Let me try to explain this point by listing the songs in order.

    1. Its Not over (after breaking up we do go into denial and try to fix things)
    2. Over You (we tend to get over the person probally due to anger and defeat that nothing more can be done)
    3. Home (he gets depressed and heads home to find the people he loves and belongs)
    4. Feels Like Tonight (try as we might we still are in love with the person and want to make up)
    5. What About Now (it sure is tough to patch things up but still we keep trying)

    Alright...that's my observations when I try to distract myself from studying...haha. Just finished watching 'The Love Guru'. Hillarous and super lame in a nonsense sense but there is also some true messages that came out from the movie. Indeed there is no short cuts in love and we do need to learn to love ourselves before we can love another person.

    What if our love never went away?
    What if it's lost behind words we could never find?

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home