follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 09, 2008

    Mentally Lethargic


    Yeap yeap, I'm having my mid-semester exmas this week. Done with 2 papers today, 3 more to go!!! Gone are the days of A-levels where I just go for exams and do it. Feeling super mentally drained now. Havent studied so much since...hrmm...can't even remember when I've studied so much...haha. So going to party and let it all out this weekend or probably just lay around doing nothing catching up on sleep. Oh where oh where are my Raya holidays???!!!
    How nice is it now to be laying on a beach, enjoying the sun, sand and the beautiful view. Peaceful yet full of excitement to be experienced. A nice chilled cock-tail in hand, barbacued burger in the other. Jamming on the guitar and just escaping from reality watching the world pass me by as people go around doing thier buisness. Ahhhh...
    Okok...I'm going insane...hehehe. Need to go back to studying now. Just needed to destress abit...arggghhhhh!!!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home