follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 31, 2009

    DONG DONG DONG QIANG!!!

    HAPPY AND BLESSED CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! So here we are at the door-step of the year of the moo-moos!!! Hope everyone is having a great time visiting and filling up their wallets with ang pows. Oh yeah, and of cause the food!!! Let us all be hardworking in collecting more ang pows this year if you guys are like me where recession has also hit the ang pows :s.

    This year's chinese new year has been the usual for me. Eating and eating and eating, oh did I mention more eating?? Pictures will be up shortly once I get it all sorted out. Food was really great this year, or maybe I just sudently had a really good appetite. For those who really know me might know that I do have this period of time where I can't stop eating...hehe. Oh well, should not waste food right, have to think of those people in poor countries who don't have food.
    Alrights, once again wishing everyone to have a great and blessed new year ahead. There are many uncertanties ahead but with God's blessings and guidence we can pull through.
    PS. Atleast we hope it won't turn out like this!!!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home