follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 14, 2008

    Merry Little Christmas?

    Wow...just realised I havent posted anything for more then a month. Expected this blog to be dead much longer. Anyway, Christmas is around the corner. Mostly by this time people will be making their Christmas wishlist and so on. Have been doing alot of Christmas shopping for the pass week. Yeap, the damage has been done to my bank account...hehe. The best part is that I didn't buy anything for myself! But buying things for people can be also quite therapeutic as I found out, or maybe its just about spending money? Hrmm...hehe. Alrights, aint gonna crap much. So this is my Christmas wishlist below.

    1. Latest original Malaysian jersey. (and I mean ORIGINAL NIKE)
    2. iHome or equivalet iPod dock. (good sound quality, preferbally with alarm and radio)
    3. New shoes. (seriously can't get enough of them)
    4. iPhone
    5. Peanut plushie. (those who watch Jeff Dunham would know)

    Ok...who am I kidding here. What seriously I want for this Christmas is nothing material. If only I could see her or have a day out with her. That would be the best Christmas present ever. Is it really that unhealthy to keep thinking about her? But I like thinking about her.

    How many times can I break till I shatter?

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home