follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 15, 2008

    Can We Change The Pass?

    If you stayed, If we tried,
    If we could only turn back time...
    Having insomia for the pass few days. Feeling super tired but just can't get to sleep. Probably my biological clock changed a little due to the exams pass week and also I did have alot of things going through my mind. As we look forward to the future, do we look back at the pass with pride or do we look back willing that we could change certian aspects of it?
    Recently watched 'The Butterfly Effect', rather old movie but really interesting story-line. Its about this person who has the ability to travel back to his pass just by reading through his journal or looking at a picture. He first found it out when he was trying to recall memories as he reads his journals. He travels back in time to change things in his pass in order to try and make things better in the future but everytime he changes something, something in the future goes bad.
    Anyway, my point is do we want to change our pass? Obviouly we go through life with much regret that we carry around as baggage. Honestly, I would really like to change some parts of my pass but is it worth it? The ending of the movie really struck me with thoughts. We have to take the bullet ourselves to ensure the happiness of those around especially for those we love most. Sometimes I really wish that things didn't turn out as it is, but do wishes really come true? How much can we really do if our life is already planned out?

    To move on is such a scary thought. The pass memories will eventually catch up with us no matter how far we run. As the famous saying goes, we'll never know if we never tried. Hrmmm...

    You left a mark
    I wear it proudly on my chest
    Above my heart
    To Remind me that I feel the best
    When I'm with you

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home