follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 21, 2009

    LEAVING ON A JET-PLANE...

    Alrights, time for some updates. Have been back in JB since last Friday and I'll be going off to India this Friday. Will be flying off at 8.30am from KLIA on Friday morning. I'll be there for 6 months to do my practicals. Yeap...you heard it right, I'm going of to India!!...woohoo!!

    After weeks of assigments and exams I finally have the feeling of going off to India...haha. Feeling very very excited but at the same time nervous and I admit, a little scared...hehe. Wonder what will be the lving conditions like and the enviroment there. No matter what the outcome is like, I know my God is there with me wherever I may go and He will be taking care of me. Was browsing through youtube and found this really inspiring song.

    THE KATINAS - ONE MORE TIME

    Lord, I saw your face last night
    When I looked in the sky
    You were smiling
    You told me it would be okay
    You would make a way
    In my dark times

    Every time I hear your voice
    Every time I feel your touch
    It makes me know that I can face tomorrow
    One more time

    When all my friends go away
    I'll be glad to say
    You're still near me
    Even when the wind blows by
    I feel warm inside
    You're so lovely

    I know that I can face tomorrow
    'Cause you will walk me through
    My pain and sorrow
    I know that I can face tomorrow
    One more time

    8 The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." Deuteronomy 31:8

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home