follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 16, 2009

    Be Thou My Vision

    A very meaningful hymmn to follow-up on my previous post. Shall just let the lyrics speak for itself.

    Be Thou my vision O Lord of my Heart
    Naught Be all else to me save that Thou art
    Thou my best thought, by day or by night
    Waking or sleeping Thy presence my light

    Be thou my wisdom and thou my true Word
    I ever with thee and Thou with me Lord
    Thou my great Father and I Thy true son
    Thou in me dwelling and I with Thee one

    Riches I heed not nor man's empty praise
    Thou mine inheritance now and always
    Thou and Thou only first in my heart
    High king of heaven my treasure Thou art

    High king of heaven my victory won,
    May I reach heaven's joy, Bright heaven's Sun!
    Heart of my own heart, whatever befall
    Still be my vision O ruler of all

    Still be my vision O ruler of all!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home