follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 14, 2009

    Of Sneezes, Sniffles and Wooziness...

    Arrgghhh...why of all time I have to be falling sick now when I'm going through my finals. Can't freaking concentrate on studying seh. Stupid nose running a freaking long marathon!!! Oh yeah, did I mention that my place is having no water for 2 days already and it would only be back tomorrow? Some stupid idiot in all his idiotic mind threw down some ceremic tiles and it broke the water pipes. Damn that freaking idiot lar...ish...sorry for my mood now, just feeling really super irritatied...arrggghhh!!! Gonna go try study more before I pengsan again...

    PS...on a nicer note, I got a new pair of shoes!!!...woohoo!!!

    Yeap...orange fever is back!!! =p

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home