follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 23, 2009

    Bittersweet Memories...

    Ahhh...so the moment has come. After a whole day of packing and getting stuff organised I'm finally prepared to go to India, physically atleast. This would be my first time going out of the country for such a long time and to stay in a 3rd world country. Really hard to imagine the conditions over there but I trust that if the people there can survive, so can I =). Seriously don't really had much of an idea of how to pack as my usual routine would just to throw and try to stuff everything in...haha. Thank God for a wonderful mum who is the master of all packers! I'll be going off to KL later in the morning and will be flying off Friday morning at 8.30am from KLIA.

    So as I was packing, clearing up of my room was taking place simultaniously. Managed to dig up so much things from the past. Letters, photos, gifts and the usual scribbles here and there. So much memories that is hidden and packed aside in this room just waiting to be found. Some really great memories, some sad memories, but the best of all are those which are bitter-sweet. Seriously I think it would take aleast a few days to shift through everything as everything just holds such great memories.
    I found this bag where I put all the letters and pictures of her, of the little things that I took off myself and my stuff when we broke up. I really don't know how to express the feelings when I read through the letters or look at the things we shared. It sort of felt really wonderful but at the same time terrible, thus bitter-sweet memories. This would be the memories that I would be carrying with me to India. The material things may fade away in time but this memories will always stay in my heart as long as I live.

    You'll always be a part of me,
    I'm part of you indefinetly,
    You'll always be my baby.

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous amelia said...

    hahaha...

    why does everyone somehow has something to do with that particular song?

    bcz of some memories. that song sounds 'bitter' for me.

    1:16 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home