follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 07, 2009

    NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED...ENJOY!!!

    Just as promised...hehe. This is one of the main things that made me come to India to do my practicals just because its banned in Malaysia. Its nothing illegal if your minds get all clever and all...haha. It really just how amazing the human body can be and how interesting to learn about it. One of if not the most wonderful of God's creation. How everything in the human body just compliments each other to the most of complexity. From the smallest of cells to the organs and all the muscles of the body.
    Last Saturday I was able to see the 1st real cadaver in my life!!! Oh man...there were loads of it there with all the different parts if wanted. Had another demo class today and I must say that it does feel like buying peices of meat at the market or Tesco...haha. Was looking at the human ribs today and I have to admit that I can't control my thoughts from the many ways of preparing ribs. Gilled, BBQ-ed, glazed, sup-tulang, and the list goes on...haha. Pictures as follow, get ready...hehehehe =P

    PS...kueh chap or bak kut teh anyone????

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home