follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 01, 2009

    OCEANS APART, DAY AFTER DAY...

    I miss, I miss, I miss alot of things in Malaysia. But for now what I really really miss is my dear wife. Oh how I miss holding that firm body, running my fingers over her smooth finish, and playing on her right strings for her to produce those sweet melodious sounds. Can't describe how much she has been there for me to comfort me through those tough times, times when I just need someone to comfort and sooth. Also how can I miss the good times, times of celebration. All in all she was there by my side.

    We're now seperated by a few thousand miles. Really wished she could be here by my side so many times the pass few weeks. To just be lost in our own world, forget all reality for just that moment spent together. Guess it would be another 4 1/2 months before we can be together once again...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home