follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 23, 2009

    INTO THE FUTURE

    Arloe arloe!!! So another week has just gone by, loads of drama going on recently. Oh well, it just adds to the fun =). So our final cas presentations has already started and everyone is on call, not knowing when is their time to present. Damn...how I wish mine would come faster, so I can like not think about it anymore...hehe.

    Hrmmm...loads has been going on recently, work wise and on the personal aspect. Developments has been going on and its really exciting but as the same time scary and confusing, So once again everything is commited to God who is the only one who knows what the future brings. Once I'm back in Malaysia then there will be another few more months and I'm done with my diploma, time to think about what's next. So that's the work side. On the personal side, that's another matter to say next time...hehe. Ahhh...the great unknown future...exciting isn't it? =)

    I know my future's in Your hand,
    All of my hopes and dreams and plans
    You give me strength to live,
    And faith to succeed
    I believe in You,
    Because You believe in me.

    Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psalm 119:105

    PS...going for buffet lunch in awhile, thanks Uncle Lim!!!...woohoo!!! =)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home