follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 05, 2009

    CAN I HAVE THIS DANCE

    Imagine a football player coming back after a long injury on the side-lines. That’s also the feeling of how it’s like getting back into the dating scene. Nervous during the first few minuets of the returning competitive match, skills are all rusty and extra effort has to be put in training to get back to form. Dating/being in a relationship can more or less be compared to dancing. Just think of the time put in to perfect that dance move; it isn’t all just because of chemistry between each other. Both parties has to be committed/dedicated to learn the steps together, learn to accept each other’s flaws and work with it, and most of all learn to trust each other. Another thing I learn is also to be very much patient as your partner learns the move. We’re not all born dancers.

    Trusting your partner through many difficult manouvers the dance require and be ready to catch each other when either falls, supporting and lifting them up in times of need. So only after practising together and the trust grows only the routine will be perfected. This will then present a couple full of confidence in each other and the dance will be done with perfect harmony and chemistry.

    Take my hand ,take a breat
    Pull me close and take one step
    Keep your eyes, locked on mine
    And let the music be your guide.

    Won't you promise me (Now won't you promise me)
    That you'll never forget (We'll keep dancing)
    To keep dancing, wherever we go next

    It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you
    It's one in a million the chances of feeling the way we do
    And with every step together, we just keep on getting better
    So can I have this dance?
    Can I have this dance?

    Take my hand, I'll take the lead
    And every turn will be safe with me
    Don't be afraid, afraid to fall
    You know I'll catch you through it all

    And you can't keep us apart (Even a thousand miles can't keep us apart)
    Cause my heart is where ever you are

    No mountain's too high and no ocean's too wide
    Cause together or not, our dance won't stop
    Let it rain, let it pour, what we have is worth fighting for
    I know I believe, that we were meant to be

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home