follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 22, 2009

    DAWN OF A NEW YEAR

    In less then 10 days the year 2009 will come to a close and we say hello to a new year, 2010. A landmark year for many as it's the 1st century of the millenium. I'm sure October 10th next year will be a day filled with ceremonies and many will be booking their engagements or weddings on that date. So how have your pass 10 years been? How was your 2009? Have you achieved what you set out to accomplish, satisfied with what you did this year or are there any regrets?

    2009 was a very exciting year for me, a year of learning and new discoveries. Finished the theory part of my physiotherapy course and went off to India for postings in April till October. Think the overall highlight of the year was the trip to India. Learnt so many things while I was there. From studies, to friends and about life. My relationship with God has also gotten closer through those few months. I also got to know a really wonderful girl that only by God's grace may happen and not by chance. A year of ups, downs, lefts and rights. A really mixed year that was.

    Looking forward to the new year, can't really predict what will happen in the coming year. Will be finishing my diploma around June, and to decide where to continue my degree after that. Looking at a few places but will wait upon the Lord and see where He leads. Will put my trust in Him also in starting a new relationship and thanking Him just for another day of grace that He's granted. Few verses I'll always keep in mind as I face each day no matter good or bad the outcome.

    For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Jeremiah 29:11

    Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

    Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say, rejoice. Let your moderation be known unto all men, The Lord is at hand. Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your request be made known unto God. An the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:3-7

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home