follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 23, 2006

    The Lord is my shepherd;
    I shall not want.
    He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
    He leadeth me beside the still waters.
    He restoreth my soul:
    He leadeth me in the pahts of righteousness for His name's sake.
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
    I will frea no evil:
    For thou art with me;
    Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
    Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:
    Thou anointest my head with oil;
    My cup runneth over.
    Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:
    And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
    Psalm 23

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home