follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 14, 2006

    I'm home I'm home!!!...so great to be back in JB. But I'm back unfortunately with my books which I havta study due to my wonderful finals in January. Good to meet my aunt and uncle from England also. Looking forward to a wonderful Christmas with the family. Just hope that my baby gurl could come down here for Christmas also. Really missing her now...hrmm...*wondering look*. Anyway I'm kinda disorientated back in my room here, not used to the position of things and my stuff all over the place. Guess I've got comfortable back in the hostel. But the feeling about comming back here is quite comforting. Its so comforting that I kinda surprised myself for not getting pissed at my bro who came late to fetch me from the bus stop...hehe, or maybe I was just tired...hrmmm. Just need to sort some things out tomorrow and I should be comfortable here again. No doubt the fact that I do not need to pay for my own food feels good...haha. The house has gone wireless (finally), so now I can use my lappie in the comfort of my own dear room. Guess its back to books now...chemistry...lalala...nitez peepz!!! God bless!!!

    PS...yes baby gurl, I remembered to bring eeyore back...hehe

    HAPPY 3 YEARS n 10 MONTHS ANIVERSARY BABY GURL!!!!...love u 4eva n eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1397 days, 10 hours, 38 minutes, 25 seconds and counting...yay!!!!!!...huggie!!!!!!!!!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home