follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 27, 2006

    Hihi...felt wierd today from the moment I woke up. Was having neck aches last night so think my sleep was kinda distrupted. Anyway was a little moody through the day. After lunch when at studio with wenyi I tried to study but after awhile got a head-ache and kinda slept on my book but cannot get to sleep. So guess that's what added to my moodiness. Sorry ya darling. Played basketball and badminton to try n sweat out my moodiness and it kinda worked. After dinner came back then Wenyi called and say she at Mcd with her parent's friends and was bored. So I went down there to lepak with her and have an ice-cream cone and some fries...yummy!!! Oh yeah...there were this 2 kids 'guarding' the play-ground so that no other kids would be able to play there. The funniest thing was they scolded the other kids 'chao ji dan' (smelly egg). Man that was hillarious!!!haha. That is soooo kiddy way of scolding...haha. Remember last time when we were in primary school and scolding 'chao ji dan' (smelly egg) and 'ji dan kao' (egg cake)...are eggs that nice to used to scold people?!?...haha. Anyway, kids will be kids...haha. hrmmm...ever wondered how a person can be soooo perasan...hrmmm...i wonder...really wonder....

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home