follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 24, 2006

    Wow! What a weekend that has passed! Man...i just can't belive how God works in my life even if I question so much. From the sharing in CF by Mr.Kit to both days of the play, 'Walk His Trail', by The Footstool Players. I'm still not sure if this is God's answer to my many questions through the pass half-year but it does seems like God is telling me something. At the CF camp the thing that impacted me was that to wait upon the Lord in my decisions and my future. Now after this weekend and as I face probrablly the toughest few months of my life ahead of me, Mr.Kit came along and shared about studying for the Lord and not just for grades. I was so touched because that was always in my head as I entered UCSI. I also have that feeling that I've made a wrong choice of doing 'A' levels and not listening to my parents. But I belive that God puts us all in places for a purpose and that here in UCSI I do have a purpose. I've learned alot since I've came here. I've learned to trust God more and I've seen His hand really working in my life. That's a really amazing experience! I've fell many times in my christian walk but still I do see God's grace sustaining me through all my troubles that I face over here. Even when I get sick quite offen over here in KL. But there are also times when I really want to grow stronger in my christian life but find it getting harder and harder. The biggest problem I face now is that I'm uncertian of what I'm going to study after my 'A' levels. Somewhere in my heart I do have a real passion to do mission work. That's why I choose to do Medicine after my 'A' levels. But now looking at my result I don't think I can do it. I know I've dissapointed alot of people and especially my family. I like to help people and with my background in the St.John Ambulance I thought I can improve on in by studying medicine and one fine day use it in the mission field for God. It was a skill I find really needed in the mission field. But now I seem confused of what to do and how can I apply it to this burden I have in my heart. This morning in church when the mission team gave thier report on the mission trip to Sarawak I was excited for it reminded me so much of my trip to Indonesia a few years back and the play 'Walk His Trail' about the 5 great men to Ecuador. I really wanted to go for the mission trip to Sarawak but sadly I had classes. I know I do sound like Peter in John 13:36-38 where Peter was so eager to sacrifice for Jesus but this really seems like a burden in my heart. For now I don't think I can study medicine and maybe that's also not in God's plan for me to be a doctor. Guess now I just have to play the waiting game and focus on this few comming months then hope God would reveal something and open the door in my life. This weekend does have some answers but I still do have alot of questions. Indeed God does answer prayers in His time. Have a blessed week all. God bless!!!

    For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home